Winter weather can bring us some thirsty ass skin. Just thought I’d share some of my winter hydrating fav’s with you!
1)Dewytree Hyaluron Melting-Chou Face Mask ($4): One of the best moisturizing masks I ever tried!
What does it do?
- Hydrates & soothes
- Minimizes fine lines & wrinkles
- Boosts skins elasticity levels resulting in firmer & tighter skin
- Hyaluronic Acid- has a plump effect on the skin and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkle while retaining moisture.
- Arginine- soothes skin, reduces fine lines & helps repair skin damage
- Histidine- soothes skins
***This product is made without parabens, sulfates, triethanolamine and artificial dyes and fragrances****
Overall Review (5/5 stars)
It’s extremely rare that I rate a mask 5 out of 5 but this one definitely deserves it. Most smasks leave your skin feeling sticky but surprisingly this one didn’t. My skin felt so hydrated and soft. In terms of firmness, my skin did seem a tiny bit firmer but nothing too noticeable. I would definitely use this sheet mask again for it’s hydrating benefits more than it’s anti-aging benefits. It always smells like coca-cola which is oddly pleasing.
2) Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask ($20): This is BUTTER for your lips! I’m a huge fan of taking care of my lips. Literally, always applying lip balm and exfoliating my lips weekly. BTW- check out my yummy lip exfoliating scrub recipe – YOU WON’T REGRET IT! 🙂
What does it do?
- Moisturizes, soothes, plumps and strengthen lip skin
- LOTS of GOOD stuff like vitamin C & food for your lips.
***This product is made without parabens, sulfates and phthalates***
3) Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet ($39): I have tried millions of moisturizers and love to switch it up from time to time but this is my go-to for my dry skin. I have blogged about this moisturizer before. Feel free to click the link below to view my FULL review on it.
4) Rose Hip Seed Oil ($6-$9): I always vouch for this oil. It has such amazing benefits and EVERYONE should take advantage of them. The fatty acids along with vitamin A & C help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles as well as prevent future fine lines and wrinkles. This oil also helps restore elasticity that tends to decrease with age. If you have any scars or dark skin spots this should be one of your go-to products- you’re welcome in advance.